- Mechanical Seal
- -75 to 210 Celsius (oC)
- up to 16 mpa
Our in-depth knowledge and market expertise has enabled us to emerge as a reputed manufacturer and supplier of Pumping Ring Seals. It is widely used in automotive, electronics, aerospace and electrical industry. It is high in performance mechanical seal with an high resistance to extreme temperatures. We made this ring using high quality silicone, rubber and PU materials, procured from trusted vendors. Pumping Ring Seals has excellent weathering properties and handles both hot & cold temperature extremes. Customers can avail this ring from us in various specifications according to their requirements.
Shaft diameter:16 Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ 100 mm
Pressure:Up to 16 bar
Temperature:-75 Ã‚Â°C Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ +210 Ã‚Â°C
Seal ring:Carbon graphite resin impregnated, Carbon graphite antimony impregnated, Silicon carbide.
Mating ring:Silicon carbide, Tungsten carbide, Ceramic.
Secondary seals:PTFE, GFT
Springs:SS 316, Hastelloy C.
Metal parts:SS 316, other materials on request.
- Rotating multi-spring pusher seals.
- Compact in length Available as wedge variants.
- Circlip design for ease of assembly.
- Independent of direction of rotation.
- Available as single, dual and tandem arrangement.
- Ideal for general purpose applications.
- Over 10 years of running reference in the field.
- Process industry.
- Oil and gas industry.
- Refining technology.
- Petrochemical industry.
- Chemical industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Power plant technology.
- Water and waste water technology.
- Building services industry.
- Food and beverage ind ustry.
- Sugar industry.
- Horizontal and vertical pumps,
- Agitators, mixers
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
Survey No. 27/2A/6, Kondhawa Pisoli Road, Near Sai Hotel, Kondhawa Budruk, Pune Maharashtra India +918037401660